After careful consideration of options, your enterprise has made the decision to move workloads to the cloud.
This is based on the strategic advantages of the potential move, which includes streamlining business processes, increasing agility, and lowering Capex costs. Next, you must determine what to move and how to successfully execute the transition.
In this e-book, you’ll learn:
- Which applications should be moved to the cloud first
- Which applications are more difficult to migrate or cannot move to the cloud
- How to evaluate application dependencies
- When refactoring, instead of rehosting, is necessary
- How to select migration technology to help you meet your goals
Complete the form on this page to download the e-book today.