Send us your resume at email@example.com if you are looking to join a start-up where you can make a difference.
- Proactively ensure the quality of our complete range of products.
- Write and execute detailed test cases; document test methodology and test results.
- Identify, diagnose, report, and assist developers in resolving defects/bugs.
- Create test harness and write test automation scripts to generate a complete regression suite.
- Write bug reports that include a complete characterization of the conditions under which the bug is triggered, the behavior that results, and an assessment of the impact on customers
- Participate in collaborative design and highly iterative development.
- Help in the documentation and training of delivered software.
- Collaborate with other team members – developers and QA, and Sales Engineers to ensure the company delivers high quality products to our customers.
- Recognize ways we can make our products better and help improve customer satisfaction
- Must Have: Demonstrated systematic approach to testing, tracking, validating and reporting bugs.
- Must Have: Experience in python and/or shell scripting with expertise in building test automation framework.
- Must Have: Experience in testing interfaces such as web based GUI, command line or API.
- Strong application development and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of different internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, etc.) and working knowledge of setting up 3-tier applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and expertise in software engineering methodologies.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or relevant equivalent industry experience.