Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to join a start-up where you can make a difference.
• Design, develop, extend and test our One Hybrid Cloud software to migrate and protect application workloads in Azure.
• Participate in collaborative design and highly iterative development.
• Perform analysis and troubleshooting for debugging problems.
• Participate in code reviews.
• Collaborate with other team members – developers and QA, and Sales Engineers to ensure the company delivers high quality products to our customers.
• Learn and use new tools and techniques to increase automation and scalability
• Significant development experience in Python, or .NET, and C#
• Experience with Linux/Windows system programming, networking, and storage sub-systems
• Deep understanding of the Linux / Windows operating system
• Experience with AWS or Azure IaaS APIs (Azure preferred)
• Understanding of boot loaders, disk partitioning, file system layout and boot sequences
• Strong experience with debugging tools – Windbg, GDB or other driver debugging tools.
• Expertise in software best practices and engineering methodologies including effective unit testing, code reviews, integration testing and test-driven development with emphasis on quality.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science with relevant equivalent industry experience.